It’s time to get all those photos off your phone and onto a canvas. Commissioning a family portrait is a great way to capture special people and special memories. Favorite family photos, beach trips, snow skiing, fly fishing, family reunions, 4th of July celebrations, brothers, sisters, grandchildren all make great paintings.
- Commissions are currently being accepted.
- The approximate turn around time for a completed piece is 8 to 12 weeks.
- All work is completed with acrylic paint on gallery wrapped canvas.
- The first step is to make a deposit for your commissioned piece.
- Next, you will be contacted by email to determine the specifics of your painting.
- Deposits are $200. Deposits can be made in the SHOP.
- Deposits are also non-refundable. If you have questions before making a deposit, please get in touch. I am happy to discuss concerns or answer questions prior to placing a deposit. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof images of your painting will be sent via email before completion. If needed, two adjustments will be free of charge. Additional adjustments will be invoiced at $75 per change.
- Once the final piece is approved, your painting will be varnished and wired for hanging. The sides of your canvas will be painted, so framing is not necessary.
- The final invoice will be sent/paid prior to pick-up/shipping. Client will be invoiced for shipping.
The process of meeting a new client, learning about their family, determining the specifics of the painting, and completing a work of art just for them is very rewarding. I look forward to creating a family portrait just for you.
- Price is determined by size of canvas and number of figures.
- The smallest size canvas offered is 14 x14.
- Currently, the largest size offered is 48x48.
- The base price for each canvas includes 1 to 4 figures. There is an additional cost for additional figures.
- Base pricing below is for square canvases. Please note additional sizes and rectangular canvases are also available.
Sample Commission Prices